Based in Pretoria, South Africa
Windows / Mac / Linux
Stretch your legs, clean your whiskers, and dive into Nine Noir Lives.
Enjoy a classic "point-and-lick" adventure game, full of humour, crazy characters, and intriguing locations. Solve challenging puzzles and answer the immortal question: how many things need to be licked to solve a murder in this crummy town?
Welcome to Meow Meow Furrington. Capital city of cats, cartels, and crime. A city that will just as soon claw your eyes out as lick your face.
Explore the hangouts and high points of this feline furtopia. Discover characters both kooky and dangerous. Solve the mystery of a murder that threatens to spill into the city like an overturned saucer of milk and ignite a war between the powerful Montameeuw and Catulet families...
...and lick things. SO many things. Lick everything! Doors! Furniture! Books! Bars! Trains! Pavements! So many delicious and intriguing things to lick!
Oh - and definitely solve that murder, too. You know. If there's time.
- Old school! Enjoy a humorous point-and-lick adventure game in the style of the classics of the genre.
- Solve an intriguing murder mystery - with cats!
- Meet tons of crazy characters, each with their own problems to solve.
- Visit fascinating locations around the city of Meow Meow Furrington.
- Mind bending puzzles to solve.
- Lick first - ask questions later. Learn more about the world through the time-honoured approach of licking everything.
Trailer 1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Our first newsletter! Learn more about the character Edna Fuzzyface, who works at at MMF Police Department. https://us19.campaign-archive.com/?u=c7053e798fb4b8bfe423b4bc7&id=839cec2d36
About Silvernode Studios
A South African game development studio with a love for point-and-click adventure games.
More information on Silvernode Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Nine Noir Lives Credits
Christiaan Mauritz du Toit
Video / Cinematics
Travis Ford DeCastro
Casting / Vocal